Of old the expert in battle would first make himself Invincible
and then wait for his enemy to expose his vulnerability.
- Sun Tzu
The Invincible Ving Chun Kuen of Earle's Academy
THE 2010 INTERVIEWS
Interesting Facts On The History Of Wing Chun In New Zealand From The Early Years
THE 2010 INTERVIEWS - continuing series of interviews in which Wing Chun Master Kevin Earle gives honest and often entertaining answers to some rather interesting questions.....
- Part 1 ...Sifu Kevins beginnings in Wing Chun with insights into his training with Sigung Choy Siu Kwong
- Part 2 ...Sifu Kevin answers more questions about those early years in Wing Chun; talks about his training with Sifu Beau Bouzaid; comments on stick fighting and offers insight into the introduction of Doces Pares Escrima into New Zealand.
- Part 3 .... More about Sifu Beau Bouzaid; Sifu Kevins views on Justice versus The Law; Some views on Kungfu as a "Way of Life".
- Part 4 ....Sifu Kevin answers questions about Mastery; Real kungfu; and the essence of life.
- Part 5 ...Other students of Choy Siu Kwong; the question of senior-ority explored; Sifu Kevin's (perhaps) controversial opinion about the young Bruce Lee and the Wing Chun boys of the 1950's. More about Choy Siu Kwong, Chu Shong Tin, YC Yeung (Yun-choi Yeung), Zopa Gyatso, Tony Bardakos. Lineage and seniorority; Bruce Lee, William Cheung and the "Tigers of Junction Street".
- Part 6 ... NEW!! ...Just when you thought you knew it all... more about Bruce Lee, William Cheung, Robert Hendricks, Ian Protheroe & the Earle's Academy connection - & wooden dummy training