NZ WING CHUn OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF
VING CHUN KUEN - THE ART OF INVINCIBILITY

EARLE'S
  ACADEMY

FORUMS

Forum Home > General Discussion > Perth - Wing Chun

[email protected]

hey all,

'Famwy' are moving to Perth. I would love to get back into Wing Chun while over there, is there anyone over there with our Lineage or similar you could recomend?

Even if it's just a spot of Chi Sau etc... we will probably be in the south perth area...

I will reward best answer with a free BBQ + bottle (pick up rangiora)

Peace out...

March 3, 2012 at 7:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

playing a Picollo flute on one leg is very good training...

--

March 3, 2012 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Waz

Hiya... Rolf Clausnitzer has a small but dedicated group going... my buddy Adam Wikitoa who began training with me in Wanaka is now there and training regularly. If you are a Facebooker, then here they are https://www.facebook.com/groups/162586578077/

otherwise, Adams cell is... errr on my phone, which is flat! Call me on 03 443 7872 or email [email protected] if facebook no good.

Peace Amigo.

--

March 29, 2012 at 7:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeremy McDowell

how ya goin mate give me a call on +61416306174 im from the same lineage as you started training 15 years ago helping out instructing at aus wing chun gosnells always looking for someone to roll with give me a call i started at earles academy timaru, jim fung sydney ,susanah ho then a bit with beau bouzoid at his place which was awesome and now these guys always good to see another kiwi

June 15, 2012 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

Jeremy McDowell at June 15, 2012 at 8:03 PM

how ya goin mate give me a call on +61416306174 im from the same lineage as you started training 15 years ago helping out instructing at aus wing chun gosnells always looking for someone to roll with give me a call i started at earles academy timaru, jim fung sydney ,susanah ho then a bit with beau bouzoid at his place which was awesome and now these guys always good to see another kiwi

Hey thanks for the reply, (just checked in now lol bit late)

We are down south a bit (Busselton / Dunsborough area - on way to Margs) know of any practitioners down here?

Keep up the good work...

October 25, 2012 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.